Put IntraMail and IntraMail Pro to work for you
The ability to add voice mail is built into the system and only requires a compact flash card to activate. IntraMail is a full-featured Voice Mail Auto Attendant system that will greet and transfer incoming callers and record voice mail messages. With built-in voice prompt guidance in English, Spanish, and French, IntraMail is a great fit in multilingual environments. From 2 to 8 voice mail ports are available and easily upgraded through licensing.
Some of the advanced features of IntraMail include:
- Message Center - Notify groups of extensions of important messages with visual indication using a message center key.
- Directory Dialing - Dial a name instead of a number to reach your party.
- Message on Hold - Record your own informative company message.
- Caller ID - Caller information is verbally provided with a voice mail message.
- Message Notification - You can receive a call - anywhere - when a new message arrives.
- Conversation Record - Save and record your conversation with the touch of a button.
- Live Call Screening - Listen as callers are leaving you a message and pick up only the calls you want to answer.
- Park and Page - Allows a caller to page you without operator assistance. You can pick up the call from any extension.
IntraMail Pro - Supports all of the features of the IntraMail plus:
- Email Integration - Receive notification of a new voice mail message to your inbox. The notification includes the caller's number and name and can optionally include the recorded message as a .WAV file attachment.
- Cascading Message Notification - Cascading Message Notification can call you at up to five preset destinations to let you know a new voice mail message has arrived.
- Find Me Follow Me - Helps an Automated Attendant caller find you when you are not at your desk.
- Upgrade License - Simple license upgrade from IntraMail to IntraMail Pro.